Adobe InDesign CS4 software breaks down the barriers between online and offline publishing. Create compelling print layouts, immersive content for playback in the Adobe Flash Player runtime, and interactive PDF documents
Get Adobe InDesign and take it for a spin to see what it can do for you!
To install the application download both files and run the installer executable(ADBEIDSNCS4_LS1.exe)
Here are some key features of "Adobe InDesign":
Find and fix production errors twice as fast:
· Catch production errors as you design with real-time preflighting. Instead of flagging them at the end of the design process, Live Preflight alerts you to errors as they arise so you can quickly find them, fix them, and move on.
Navigate links more quickly with intuitive access and greater control:
· Find, sort, manage, and organize placed files with a redesigned and more powerful Links panel. Thumbnails, customizable views, and easier access to more attributes make it much easier to stay on top of all your linked assets.
Position, scale, and align objects in half the time:
· Align, space, rotate, and resize single or multiple objects faster with the help of dynamic new Smart Guides. The guides, object dimensions, rotation angles, and x and y coordinates appear dynamically to help speed up desired object positioning.
Save time by placing images proportionately:
· Place images more efficiently with automatic fitting. Images are scaled automatically to fit their frames' proportions. Or, override the scaling with a fitting option preset.
Create and manage one file instead of many with conditional text:
· Build variants of manuals, student/teacher textbook editions, or multilanguage publications within a single Adobe InDesign file. Quickly create and apply conditions to specific text, and then hide and show the text as needed without relying on layers. Text and anchored objects reflow automatically.
Add document pages automatically with Smart Text Reflow:
· Add text without interrupting your creative process, thanks to automatic addition of pages at the end of a story, selection, or document when text is overset.
· Streamline production with cross-references that update when you change content or rearrange text within a document.
Edit tables in the Story Editor:
· Edit tables directly within the Story Editor. Editing your table content directly within the text flow allows you to quickly correct overset text without affecting the table design.
· 1.5GHz or faster processor
· 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
· 1.8GB of available hard-disk space for installation
· 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
· DVD-ROM drive
· QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
· Broadband Internet connection required for online services