Paragon Partition Manager 10 Build 7893 Server - is an integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed to tackle most of the problems the user might face while using PC. A highly intelligent program engine together with built-in advanced recovery facilities make it possible to securely carry out partitioning operations of any complexity, optimize performance of NTFS and FAT file systems, migrate the system to another hard disk, etc. without fear to lose precious data.
WHAT’S NEW IN PARTITION MANAGER 10:
- Support of the Windows Installer MSI package. It is the latest engine for the installation, maintenance and removal of software on Windows-based operating systems. With its help you can now install the product remotely or in the silent mode, make use of powerful deployment capabilities, etc.
- Improved 64-bit support. You don’t need to reboot your computer from the Recovery CD every time an operation cannot be accomplished under 64-bit Windows any more. The program will automatically reboot to a special mode to complete the operation.
- Support of GUID Partition Table (GPT). It is the next generation of a hard disk partitioning scheme developed to lift restrictions of the old MBR. GPT disks are now supported by Windows Vista, Server 2008, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Easy Partition Resize. Resize partitions directly on the Disk Map with the drag-and-drop technique.
- Support of the latest Linux kernel. It offers support of a wider range of hardware configurations, including the brand new Intel ICH9 chipset.
- Express Create Partition Wizard. Create a new partition in the most appropriate place of your hard disk, format it to NTFS and then make it available in the system by assigning a drive letter.
- Safe Defragmentation Mode. Guarantee data loss free defragmentation of any version of NTFS and FAT.
- Integration of the Linux/DOS recovery media directly to the installation package. You can now burn it with the Recovery Media Builder any time you want. Besides it will also be used as a bootable part of any bootable backup image created with the program.
- Recovery environment on a USB flash drive. With the help of the Recovery Media Builder you can now create Linux/DOS or WinPE bootable media on a USB flash drive that may later be used for maintenance or recovery purposes.
- Support of the Apple Boot Camp Configuration. With the Boot Camp utility Apple Inc. offers a technology to set up a dual boot system (Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista) on Intel-based Macs. With the Linux/DOS recovery environment you can now easily backup/restore this kind of configurations as well as redistribute unused space between Mac OS X and Windows partitions.
- Install Windows OS Wizard. Get your Intel-based Mac ready to install Windows either as a sole operating system with the option to back up your Mac partition, or as a second operating system, thus making a dual-boot system.
- Express Resize Partitions Wizard. Increase free space on one partition by up-taking the unused space of an adjacent partition of your hard disk (including partitions of Apple Boot Camp).
- Refined User Interface. Take advantage of an improved two-level user interface to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customer.
- A context sensitive hint system for all functions of the program. You can now get a detailed description to any setting, control, or field of the program just by clicking the hint button and then the object you need.
- Support of Blu-ray discs. You can now burn backup images to high capacity Blu-ray discs. A single layer Blu-ray can store 25 GB, more than five times the capacity of a single layer DVD.
Download dari Hotfile